MOOZ grants a limited warranty on the major modules of the MOOZ 3-in-1 3D Printer series product (“Product”) purchased from MOOZ or a Distributor authorized by MOOZ according to the terms and conditions stated below:
The warranty starts from the date of delivery to an end-customer for the first time, as evidenced by the original customer’s purchase order number. Only the original purchaser is entitled to claim warranty.
This warranty only applies to the following parts. The warranty periods for these warranted parts are listed as below:
|Warranty Parts||Warranty Time|
|Heated Bed||365 Days|
|3D Printing Module (Nozzle excluded)||180 Days|
|500mW Laser Engraving Module||180 Days|
|1600mW Laser Engraving Module||180 Days|
|CNC Carving Module||180 Days|
|Linear Module||365 Days|
|Touch Screen||365 Days|
|Power Adapter||365 Days|
|Enclosure||Gift, Not Covered by Warranty|
Note:Parts that are replaced under the Warranty also fall under its original warranty duration and do not restart. Returning the MOOZ 3D Printer (the whole machine instead of the warranted parts) is not acceptable once the product is shipped. We can’t offer you a refund or exchange as a result.
This warranty does not apply to and therefore not cover:
1. any other parts except the Warranted Parts;
2. any defect or damage caused by failure to follow instructions in the online Manuals, including but not limited to inappropriate, incorrect or improper use, installation, maintenance, operation and cleaning;
3. any defect or damage caused by an accident, including but not limited to natural calamities such as fire hazard, and human causes such as falling off, collision and soaking in water;
4. any defect or damage caused by the use of third party materials, accessories or software, etc.;
5. normal wear and tear.
Actions that will void this Warranty
The following actions will void this warranty:
1. any modification made to any hardware or firmware of the Product;
2. abuse, misuse or improper storage of the Product;
3. use the Product for any illegal purposes;
4. serviced by distributors other than MOOZ or an authorized MOOZ distributor;
5. use non-supported, unapproved or improper filament or materials with the Product;
6. disassemble or repair without authorization by MOOZ or the Distributor.
Purchased from DOBOT MOOZ
If the Product was originally purchased from DOBOT MOOZ, follow the below procedure to claim warranty:
Please submit the warranty request together with the official purchase invoice through the Apply for A Request button below for inspection during each warranty claim. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in the meantime.
The claim will be confirmed in 7 business days.
If the claim is justified, MOOZ will rectify the defects free of charge according to this warranty. If the defect cannot be repaired, MOOZ will, within the warranty period, replace the Warranted Part free of charge by an identical part, or, if the Warranted Part is no longer manufactured, by a similar replacement of the same value or offer an appropriate refund.
The warranty does not include shipping costs and taxes incurred for shipping defective Warranted Parts for scrutiny and/or repair, nor for shipping costs and taxes of replacement or repaired Warranted Parts back to claimant.