DOBOT products serve as an “Industry 4.0” carrier that is more intelligent, more efficient and more flexible.
DOBOT provides excellent online tech support to ensure better user experiences.
To utilize technological innovation and establish a robotics brand that crosses borders and disciplines, and embraces global possibilities.
The current era is amid a significant transformation regarding the way products are produced thanks to the automation and digitization of manufacturing. From the first industrial revolution (mechanized production through steam engines) to the mass production and assembly lines using electricity in the second and computers and automation adopted in the third, the Industry 4.0 will further enhance our lives through technologies including smart connectivity, cloud computing, big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence. The society of Industry 4.0 is a world where intelligent robot arms will potentially be used in every aspect of our lives, including education, industry, business and daily life. Every revolution in Industry will result in the revolution of Education.
But unfortunately, education seems to still lag behind and not nurture the kind of talents capable of solving the real and practical problems the industry is facing or will potentially deal with. The challenge in the future could not be the lack of employment, but the shortage of skilled talents that the new jobs will demand. It’s time for education to keep up with the speed of technology development and take the responsibility to lay a solid foundation for tomorrow's workforce needed in Industry 4.0 and AI era, which is exactly the mission DOBOT is destined to carry on.
Dedicated to effectively cultivating robotic talents to better serve the needs of Industry 4.0 and the future, DOBOT will do its best to popularize the concept, knowledge and application of smart robotic arms and associated AI technologies, bridge the gap between current STEM education and industrial needs and finally help people learn how to take advantages of intelligent robotic arms to improve their own lives to lead in the era of industrial upgrading and artificial intelligence.
Founded in July 2015, Shenzhen Yuejiang Technology Co., Ltd. (DOBOT) is a global leading provider of all-perceptive intelligent robotics solutions, focusing on the development of smart robotic arms that integrate perception and interaction. Possessing independent core technologies, key components, and leading robotics products, DOBOT provides solutions covering education, industry and business, aiming to prepare AI talents in the new era and satisfying the automation requirements in different industries. “Yuejiang” originated from an ancient Chinese poem, which means to utilize technological innovation and to establish a robotics brand that crosses borders and disciplines, and embraces global possibilities.
In October 2015, DOBOT launched a Kickstarter campaign for it first generation of desktop robotic arm called DOBOT, and ultimately raised $650,000, far exceeding its initial funding goal. Ever since then, DOBOT has witnessed a soaring period of rapid development and to. In just three years, DOBOT has expanded its product system by releasing DOBOT Magician, DOBOT M1, DOBOT Mooz, DOBOT SR industrial series, etc., reaching customers in education, business and industry.
No matter what achievements and progress DOBOT has made in these years, its founder, Jerry Liu, has never forgotten his original intention, which is to bring robots into the whole world and into the lives of ordinary people by breaking the limits of technology and borders. DOBOT will always stick to its mission and help people learn how to take advantages of robotic arms to improve their own business and lives.
Since its establishment, DOBOT has always valued independent innovation and has received extensive attention in the industry. DOBOT products won four international top industrial design awards, and DOBOT ranked top among more than 20 lists thanks to DOBOT’s innovative product design, smooth user experience and educational values.
- April 2019, DOBOT won the 5th Capek Prize for its continuous innovation in product and technology fields in recent years.
- February 2019, Jerry Liu, CEO of DOBOT, was selected as a leading talent for science and technology entrepreneurship in Thousand Talent Program.
- January 2019, DOBOT’s export volume of industrial robots in 2018 ranked NO.1 in China.
- December 2018, Jerry Liu, CEO of DOBOT, received the title of influencer for innovation and development of Shenzhen equipment industry the 40th anniversary of reform and opening up.
- December 2018, DOBOT M1 won the Golden Globe Award - Good Products (≤3 kg).
- November 2018, DOBOT was selected as one of the top 50 Chinese enterprises with the greatest development potential in the field of hardware technology in 2018 released by the Zero2IPO Research Center.
- September 2018, Jerry Liu, CEO of DOBOT, was identified as a reserve talent in Shenzhen.
- August 2018, DOBOT was selected by China Financial as the most valuable company worth investing in China's advanced manufacturing industry in 2017-2018.
- August 2018, DOBOT ranked the Top 50 Enterprise with Most Potential of China's Industrial Innovation List by the Information Center of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.
- April 2018, DOBOT was ranked among the Hurun Top 100 Most Valuable New Star Enterprises in China.
- March 2018, the DOBOT Magician and the DOBOT MOOZ won the Red Dot Award: Product Design 2018.
- January 2018, DOBOT Magician and DOBOT MOOZ won the iF Design Award 2018.
- December 2017, DOBOT Magician received 2017 China Red Star Design Award.
- December 2017, DOBOT Magician won the CES 2018 Innovation Award.
- September 2017, DOBOT Magician showcased at the 19th Communist Party of China National Congress achievement exhibition of “Five Years of Striving”
- April 2017, DOBOT team, as a representative of outstanding innovation and entrepreneurship, was once again praised by Premier Li Keqiang at Shandong University.
- October 2016, DOBOT received the gold medal and third place in the Second China Internet + University Student Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition (National Level).
- October 2015, DOBOT team was praised by Premier Li Keqiang as an outstanding entrepreneurial team during the National Entrepreneurship and Innovation Week.
Through years’ dedication in the robotic industry, DOBOT has developed several amazing products, which have drawn the attention of famous companies and organizations from all over the world. DOBOT robotic arms have showcased at various important occasions, like the Google I/O, the 23rd Korea PyeongChang Winter Olympics and CCTV online Spring Festival Gala in 2017 and 2018. Besides, DOBOT has cooperated with renowned companies including Volkswagen, Tencent Cloud and Alibaba in smart factories, robots and artificial intelligence.
- February 2018, DOBOT Magician appeared in the 23rd Korea Pyeongchang Winter Olympics mobile publicity car to showcase the new concept of “Internet of Everything” in the 5G era.
- December 2017, DOBOT Magician showed at the WM Motor Brand Launch Conference.
- November 2017, DOBOT cooperated with the Chevrolet Redline series in China to boost innovation.
- November 2017, DOBOT SR & SA industrial series was launched, and a strategic cooperation with Tencent Cloud was established to build a smart factory.
- May 2017, DOBOT Magician appeared at Google I/O as the only Chinese product.
- January 2017, DOBOT Magician teamed up with Alibaba Cloud ET to write Spring Festival couplets to showcase the integration of modern technology and traditional culture.